Support for Windows 7 is now officially over, which means Microsoft wants any holdouts to upgrade to Windows 10. The idea is that Windows 10 will help keep your devices running securely and smoothly.
If you have an older PC or laptop running Windows 7, you have two options. The first is to purchase the Windows 10 Home edition, which costs $139 on Microsoft’s website. The second way is to use the free upgrade offer from Microsoft. Technically the offer ended in 2016, but at the time this video was posted, it still worked.
I take you step by step through the upgrade process and show you how we handled a few frustrating moments we encountered on the way.
Windows 10 free upgrade offer:
For more help, read our CNET article on how to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7:
Patrick’s Twitter: @trickholland
Subscribe to CNET:
Check out our playlists:
Visit CNET’s How To site:
Download the new CNET app:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- ‘Soi’ Chữ Ký Đáng Giá Nghìn Tỷ Của Các Đại Gia Việt
- Đặt tên 4 chữ cho con gái vừa đẹp vừa hiếm – Tên hay, ý nghĩa cho bé yêu.
- Chuyển đổi PDF sang ảnh JPEG với PDF XChange Viewer
- Đừng cố gắng xóa bỏ NỖI SỢ GIAO TIẾP trước đám đông? | Nguyễn Hữu Trí | Đài tiếng nói ông Quéo #3
- Hướng dẫn bé tô màu Công chúa sành điệu 4 ~ Coloring Princess