Featuring 3D models of characters, vehicles, and environments, Scene Maker allows fans to zoom in, pull back and explore each animated Star Wars scene. Users have the freedom to place characters and vehicles wherever they choose, and then customize them with a variety of weapons to create new storylines and dialogue.
Three movable cameras can be maneuvered and switched to different film modes, with options to rotate and adjust vertical heights to give scene makers complete creative control of how they film their scenes. Additionally, iconic music and dialogue deepen the scene making experience, while options to record original dialogue expand the level of customization. A save and share option provides opportunities for fans to socialize their content online.
The first app in the Scene Maker series launches with iconic scenes from the original trilogy: “The Battle of Endor,” from Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, “Cloud City Duel” from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, and “Death Star Trench Run” from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. “The Battle of Endor” is free with download, and each additional content pack is $2.99, or $3.99 for both.
The Scene Maker apps will continue to feature content from the Star Wars saga, with plans to expand to new content from the upcoming Star Wars Rebels animated series on Disney XD. Additional content packs will be released through app updates, and available through in-app purchase.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 10 Android JRPG Games | Best Japanese role-playing mobile games
- Dark Romance: Vampire in Love (Collector's Edition) Walkthrough Gameplay NO COMMENTARY
- BEST HIGHSCHOOL GAME EVER!! || Cardinal gibbons VS American Heritage high school
- Virtual Mama Little Helper Kids Family Holiday Fun by Real Games Studio – 3D World Android gameplay
- Dragon Quest XI: Rab's Oglers Digest