FIFA Soccer 06 – Nintendo DS Gameplay High Resolution (DeSmuME)
Visit us at for more
FIFA 06, also known as FIFA Soccer 06, is a video game developed by EA Canada and published by Electronic Arts based around the game of football. It was released in the United States on 4 October 2005 for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, Windows, and Nintendo DS. It was later released for PlayStation Portable, Game Boy Advance, and mobile phones.
This was the last FIFA edition to be released exclusively on six generation consoles. The taglines for the game were “You play. They obey.” and “The total soccer experience.”
FIFA 06 was the thirteenth game in the FIFA series and the tenth in 3D. Originally released as ‘FIFA 2006’. At the time it was the highest selling game of the FIFA series, ahead of its predecessor FIFA 2005 by over 100,000 copies. In total, FIFA 06 has sold more than 3.6 million copies.
Andy Gray and Clive Tyldesley provide commentary for the game’s English version.
Enhanced graphics with emulator DeSmuME.For recording I used a Nvidia Shadowplay (it can handle 1080p at 60FPS).
-some games can have graphical issues, lags and other problems…
CPU – Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.20 Ghz
RAM – 16 GB
GPU – MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 100ME
OS – Windows 7 64bit
DeSmuME X432R 2015-04-19-0 settings:
– view here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 10 Android JRPG Games | Best Japanese role-playing mobile games
- Dark Romance: Vampire in Love (Collector's Edition) Walkthrough Gameplay NO COMMENTARY
- BEST HIGHSCHOOL GAME EVER!! || Cardinal gibbons VS American Heritage high school
- Virtual Mama Little Helper Kids Family Holiday Fun by Real Games Studio – 3D World Android gameplay
- Dragon Quest XI: Rab's Oglers Digest