Southwest flight 1279 was approaching Portland airport and suddenly collided with flock of birds. The aircraft lost thrust in both engines over densely populated area. The river was too far away for emergency landing and pilots had to make a tough decision – land the aircraft on a busy highway. Was that even possible ? Find out in the video.
NOTE: this video was made for entertainment purposes only! This accident has never happened in real life! The video was filmed in X-Plane 11 FLIGHT SIMULATOR and editing techniques were used to make it look more real.
This video includes real airplane sounds which I do not own. The sounds have been taken from these videos:
Music and some sound effects were provided by EpidemicSound.
ORBX TrueEarth Oregon
X-Camera + TrackIR 5
NOTE: I have added color correction filters for more realistic effect!
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe After Effects
My PC specs:
-CPU: Intel Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 GHz
-CPU cooler: Deepcool Maelstrom 240
-Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger
-GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080
-Storage: 1TB SSD (Samsung 850 Evo) + 2TB HDD
-RAM: 16GB (Corsair Vengeance LED 3200 MHz)
-PSU: Thermaltake ToughPower Grand RGB 1050W
-OS: Windows 10 Pro
-Monitor: 43inch 4K monitor + 23inch 1080p monitor
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://saudibiznews.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 10 Android JRPG Games | Best Japanese role-playing mobile games
- Dark Romance: Vampire in Love (Collector's Edition) Walkthrough Gameplay NO COMMENTARY
- BEST HIGHSCHOOL GAME EVER!! || Cardinal gibbons VS American Heritage high school
- Virtual Mama Little Helper Kids Family Holiday Fun by Real Games Studio – 3D World Android gameplay
- Dragon Quest XI: Rab's Oglers Digest