Find the Kickstarter at
This is an awesome Kickstarter that is worthy of your support! A fan of the show, Sean Green, is hoping to put together enough funds to manufacture a run of these innovative retro game controller adapters for computers, tablets, and any other device that accepts USB game controllers. No drivers are necessary.
The Blissbox supports up to four retro controllers and has an extensive compatibility list at It works with just about everything from Nintendo, Sony, and Sega as well as older consoles from Atari, Coleco, and others. It even supports more obscure controllers like the 3DO!
The Blissbox has some intelligence, so it’s aware of what retro controller is being plugged in and attempts to map buttons consistently across different devices.
Controllers connect via special cables that adapt each system’s unique plug to the Blissbox.
There are only a few days left for this Kickstarter so please help Sean out! I want to own one of these and already put in my pledge !
Subscribe to my email list to get a weekly digest of upcoming videos! –
Visit the Lon.TV store to purchase some of my previously reviewed items!
Want to chat with other fans of the channel? Visit our forums!
Want to help the channel? Start a Patreon subscription!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Catch my longer interviews in audio form on my podcast!
or the feed at
Follow me on Google+
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 10 Android JRPG Games | Best Japanese role-playing mobile games
- Dark Romance: Vampire in Love (Collector's Edition) Walkthrough Gameplay NO COMMENTARY
- BEST HIGHSCHOOL GAME EVER!! || Cardinal gibbons VS American Heritage high school
- Virtual Mama Little Helper Kids Family Holiday Fun by Real Games Studio – 3D World Android gameplay
- Dragon Quest XI: Rab's Oglers Digest